SPL 1.08% 9.4¢ starpharma holdings limited

Here We Go?, page-2

1. 962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82
    thrasher I love your optimisms and the optimism of many on HC SPL BUT the trouble is the broader community who could buy our shares are not aware of all the incredible things that are happening and could happen. it is no use we believers ( I think we are) on HC SPL knowing all of this and putting our faith in it we need an aggressive full on "out there" sales team to get out the message and unfortunately for us those happy with a test tube or two are not what we need. SPL needs sales people, no doubt about it. Let me say something about economics, companies who are incredible well tuned to GETTING SALES spend on advertising until the marginal advert expenditure equals the marginal net income from sale. This needs incredibly good data. But I see nothing about advertising expenditure from SPL - if you don't tell the World the World wont buy. It is that simple. We need a team to get SPL going, in my opinion and it is not just Viraleze but tell the World about all the other "stuff". Me, annoyed and frustrated by what in my opinion I see as a job being done that could be done better. The price says it all. We should be in the $3+ by now but we are not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $39.23M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.3¢ $64.25K 690.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 443502 9.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.4¢ 35080 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.58pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.