Considering the immense, mountainous VOLUMES of issues,...

1. 8,527 Posts.
    Considering the immense, mountainous VOLUMES of issues, deadlines, appointments, on top of his personal committments, running and controlling such a wide spreading RC must be unimaginably stressful, huge and difficult juggling act - keeping on top of and across immense piles of relative legal operational minutae - relative rulings and references - witness evidence - the enormous moment to moment, daily and nightly, personal stresses and strains - this Current RC already having run for months - with it seems more months to go - (which is why someone of the immense calibre of Dyson Heydon AC QC has been allotted te task - this esteemed man, who's reached the heights of eminent and highly respected jurist - and High Court of Australia Judge). Instead of being personally insulted and pilloried, a vile path Shorten has gone down for his own political advancements, allegedly - this man should be adjudged a hero - for taking on this mammoth and no doubt health wrecking mental and physical task!

Shorten and varied Union "Lords" (the ones who claim they're pure as the driven snow, yet we'll see some of them, ( allegedly) proven to be thugs and crooks) should be publicly lauding him, grateful for his supreme effort - in his wor helping root out so many bad weeds. Some noxious weeds already HAVE been pulled, allegedly,- and others soon to be, allegedly.

Any man willing to wade into such dangerous waters - taking on such Union power - has to be extremely courageous. What was it - some time ago - about someone's suffering an allegedly Union related organised bashing? This is dangerous work. He is very very brave.

Having sat through a whole Royal Commission - and then the subsquent 16 month trial which followed - that Royal Commissioner and THAT Supreme Court Judge (no jury) had a virtual army of numerous clerical and legal helpers. Of course they have PA's - and legal clerks, or their tasks would be totally impossible to carry out. E.G. every State Governor still has their own personal PA! Governor's don't DO their own official emails - NEVER open their own official mail - and yes, some are still totally computer illiterate. Not so suprising a High Court Judge has to rely on secretarial helpers, to I know this for fact - from a friend in that "line". (Bet Shorten doesn't read EVERY e-mail which ever hits his office - or send them out, either. I have trouble keeping up with the large volume of my own. WISH I ha a secretary. As would most of us.

Imagine what THIS doomed from the start storm in a teacup alleged "protection racket" has cost! But Labor/Unions are great at spending. especially, OPM.

And who are the bunnies? Why, we plebs, of course. who now, it's been alleged - may also have paid heaps in alleged unlawful circumstance - allegedly to help fast track (via expanded funds) Daniel Andrews, in Victoria. Labor - I allege - cannot be trusted. Spending - and beyond.

Pity the Machievllians don't have the grace to actually THANK and HONOR people LIKE Dyson Heydon - who have the guts, the fortitude, and the necessary stamina and moral determination to take on such a Herculian task. Shorten - if he had ANY class - should be praising him for his brave effort - at attmepting t unravel some truths - NOT trying to "shoot him down".

But then, Shorten had trouble distinguishing Subway from 7-11 - ABC hushed THAT one up, too. (This bloke wants to be PM?? This, a huge inexpicable gaffe!)

But Abbott brushes some grub off Scott Morrison's shirt - THAT keeps the revolving reels of ABC24 going for at least two days of mind-numbing cheap "gotcha" spite.

All of this, above all - totally boring. And just a diversion - from the really headline grabbing issues, allegedly yet to come. In this RC.

Sir Dyson Heydon - yes, he'd deserve THAT! For patriotic service.

And reminding Labor glud ons again - Justice Dyson Heydon was (back then) the ONLY High Court Judge to side with Labor - over their "Malaysian Solution". Didn't hear the LNP labelling HIM "biased" then! And of course, Labor didn't! Such grovelling hypocrites. Traitors, I allege.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.