19 years 'old' eh?... So do you drive? got a car already.. ok...

1. 51 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    19 years 'old' eh?...
    So do you drive? got a car already.. ok good place to start. So when you drive your car about into unknown territory looking to get somewhere, whats the one thing (information) that will guide you? well it would have to be a book of street mas or GPS yes? Same principal when steering your cash into the ASX. Why would you go near the stock market without a map or in this case a chart. Same analogy get map/chart smart. If a company is doing well it should be (at some point) reflected in the stock price, and in the chart. So my advice is to get chart smart ASAP. build a chart smart head, saturate yourself in chart terms, chart types, chart indicators. confuse your head to the point it will explode!... then when you can't tale anymore sit back and think... suddenly it will form a picture like putting a jigsaw puzzle together. You will find indicators that once seemed confusing and pointless become your best friend.
    So go forth and acquire the knowledge., like a London taxi driver you need to do the hard yards and learn the streets.

To further answer your Q's about scanners I would point you in the direction of :
    ProRealTime (intermediate to expert level)
    Incredible Charts stock screener (beginner to intermediate (my level))

Also being 19 'old' have you played the game GTA-V? there is a stock market mini-game in there that would introduce you to the cause and affect of company stock price levels, and when to buy & sell, and a fair bit of car driving of exotic cars smashing up said exotic cars and pedestrians, and gun play to boot!~
    GTAVsm.jpg

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.