ADN 0.00% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

HIGH RISK OF TAKEOVER, page-54

1. 1,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 245
    I just listened to the Crux interview again looking for any possible clues regarding a Take Over or JV.

Because I do remember one part in the middle
    of that chat where James said there were a number of opportunities that had arisen since the release of the DFS, and they are now talking to people in the right, same sector which now has created the opportunity to team up with someone else.

I do remember
    him saying this the fisst time i listened, but just needed to listen again to confirm it, it's at the 33 min mark. It was just a few sentences which were said as a quick matter of fact type statement, so I didn't pay attention to it. But he is clearly talking about JV here without mentioning the term.

So even though there is nothing to suggest Take over , im starting to think that this article Maybe has some credibility, I mean it's not absurd to imagine cashed up sharks circling, especially as our SP has halved together with the turmoil in World markets, Anyway hopefully it just turns out to be a great JV which we will hear about in the near future. if so i hope it is just one product, like concrete we don't need to get too carried away this early in the peace.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $79.82K 5.015M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 7059011 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 2016495 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.