KAR 3.48% $1.81 karoon energy ltd

DEAR FRIENDS,OF COURSE NOBODY IS OWNER OF THE TRUTH. But each...

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    DEAR FRIENDS,

OF COURSE NOBODY IS OWNER OF THE TRUTH. But each person spend years to biuild a good buncjh of personal knowledege .

What I'm sharing not necessarily is a "good" hint. But had work to me several several times...(and that doesnt guatantee will work foerever,but is a good north)

Look today..

in sp you can see at 5.35 26,781 shares sell and at 5.36 35,731 shares.They are crazy,stupid,alone,non sense.. completly out of mind !

Lets go straight to the point.

Nobody(means nobody)wants to sell a share for 1 dollar if you can obtain 2.

What is the point this "holder" place two order like telling to everybody...

You must be powerfull if you want bto break this level.

No.. its not a short position.

Its just a strong buyers as we saw the past months where 3 of our 5 bigger shareholders increased their stake in Karoon.

For sure they want pick as much as they can bellow the current prices and they are not scare to place 60,000 SELL.

The previous announcements show clearly(to the ones that hate conspiraxvcy theories and wnat prove for what I'm saying) they several times inclusive ACCEPT to sell if that works in a way to drop the price ..(and of course later they pick bunch of shares)

The HINT ?

That is the HINT.

If they buy and put themselves in so strong Bullish position for sure is a good indication the share is undervalued.

They know very well how calculate assets x price and they for sure are not LESS informed than us.

As soon they place orders like that,,, I personally like jump and buy...

I did that last weeks as I wrote and I'm happy to do as much as I can while they persist in that course of action.

Like all of you I'm expecting a positive result and the brokers soon will re-rate karoon.
    Than (this big holders know) its too late.. the volume of purchases just doesnt allow them play the market..

Cato

Note- Note advise just my views...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.81
Change
-0.065(3.48%)
Mkt cap ! $1.446B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.86 $1.86 $1.80 $6.799M 3.741M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 128816 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 48402 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.