AZT 0.00% 0.0¢ azure health technology limited

hmmm...mokosocialmedia...oldmanbadman rdncoic, page-4

1. 278 Posts.
    neo44 you have answered the previous comments well.
    I am sorry to say that the previous comments re "targeted marketing ads" not working is only an opinion without substance or facts to back their observations up, but neo44 you have backed up your view and observations with facts which I both understand as correct, and therefore agree with.
    Target Marketing is essentially entering a new era and Moko is at the forefront and also with the added horse power by "owning the audience" - this of course also works without owning the audience, such as FB.
    This "target Market advertising" is a trend that is sweeping and wide spread in its impact on all industry and consumer groupings... time will tell, but I am not sitting on the fence with this trend as it is very, very substantial.
    MOKO will be taken over once they have proven the revenue streams.
    I am currently watching MOKO closely and do intend purchasing their stock. I do think the current price is substantially undervalue, but that is only based on everything proceeding as per MOKO's current info. The college audience is only only the beginning and is a powerful dollar return tool for advertiser that does not exist under the current scatter gun approach.
    Once capital raising is complete I will review.
    I am currently invested elsewhere into this trend..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.