BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

holding up well for next breakout.

1. 151 Posts.
    Hi Guy's . New poster on HC but have been watching the forum for quite some time. Some excellent and educated comments and info as well as the usual wankers that one would expect to find in any forum where there is no charge to post your opinion.

The positive sentiment on this stock seems overwhelming from HC posters and so it should be.Opportunities like this aren't always around. I sat back and watched a colleague turn $40k in CSL into $1.2Million and vowed never to miss the opportunity again. I feel that NMS presents such an opportunity.

The placement of shares off market is the first sign that this company is about to arrive and augers well for it's future direction. Stirke price of .65c is a good result with nms current profile or lack of and all long term holders should be excited and loathe the idiots who bailed this morning Just presented another opportunity. 2.4 Million shares really has very little dilution effect even on a small cap such as NMS. Just hope that next time they want capital they come to the existing shareholders.

Noticed some comments last week from HC watchers about being trumped on price. Sorry but I could have been the culprit having accumulated in excess of 200k last week and intend being in for the LONG HAUL.

This will be the stock of 2005. Hang on for the ride and good luck to all of those positive HC people.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.