BRN 1.69% 29.0¢ brainchip holdings ltd

That's pretty rich coming from someone who does not even seem to...

1. 316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 133
    That's pretty rich coming from someone who does not even seem to either read, watch or understand the competitive material they post while blindly comparing the content to Brainchip's product. I consider that a deliberate attempt to cast a negative sentiment on a product that is superior to other processors to which it competes.

On the other hand, I believe that @Fact Finder was recalling what someone else had posted (thus the words, "I think someone posted") possibly with the naive belief they had already done the research and posted factual numbers. I would consider that an honest mistake.

However, let's be more generic about the point that was trying to be made. If Mercedes produces 'X' vehicles and each vehicle required 'Y' Akida processors, then the total number of processors that will be used in each vehicle is 'X' * 'Y'. The number of Akida sales is directly proportional to the number of vehicles sold, so if they make a net value of $ 'Z' for each processor, then they make $ ('Z' * ('X' * 'Y')) in sales.

And there you have it, no misdirection. The more vehicles made, the more Brainchip makes. The more processors used by a vehicle for its sensors, the more Brainchip makes. If both increases, Brainchip's bottom line increases. Of course, the converse is the same. Replace any variable with any value you want for 'X', 'Y', or 'Z'. Zero is the lowest you can go. Choose a stratospherical number if you like.

To me, it's all good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.005(1.69%)
Mkt cap ! $535.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
29.5¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ $1.094M 3.777M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
25 721510 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 144676 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
29.0¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.21 %)
Open High Low Volume
29.3¢ 29.5¢ 28.5¢ 3897836
Last updated 15.59pm 30/04/2024 ?
BRN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.