How Can Blood Save Your Life?, page-29

1. RM
    7,410 Posts.
    Exodus 23:7 ESV
    Keep far from a false charge, and do not kill the innocent and righteous, for I will not acquit the wicked.

Will the ones that protect the murder of the innocent get away with such heresy. Will copious cut and paste articles about the future prospect of synthetic blood matter to the children already dead by being obedient to the Jehovah Witness blood ritual.

Matthew 18:10 ESV

“See that you do not despise one of these little ones. For I tell you that in heaven their angels always see the face of my Father who is in heaven.

Who are the wicked, the false preachers that kill with a smile on their face And loving words in their mouths are these children that died by obedience to the blood doctrine of the Watchtower pleasing to Jehovah, are these deaths offered to please the Almighty God as claimed by the Awake publication.

No the life of the innocent is to be protected not forced to die by a blood ritual by the Watchtower.

Psalm 127:3
    Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, the fruit of the womb a reward.

Jeremiah 29:11 ESV
    For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.

Did the doctrine of the Watchtower harm the welfare and hope of these children, with their blood ritual. Did they destroy the heritage from The Lord.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.