SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

How do we get our money back, page-365

1. 597 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 571
    Love your work - on a serious note, for a second, pasting in quotes that you're responding to makes it much easier to respond than just the reply link - so thanks.

Obviously we disagree on whether or not it was reasonable for ASX to take the position on whether the answers sufficiently provided for a market to be sufficiently well informed. ASX didn't, so refused to publish, ISX started, then abandoned both a court case, and several million dollars in that process. That's all now ancient history.

What's your source? Couldn't it also be that 9,999 out of 10,000 shareholders don't care about dividends and have no intention to sell their shares but just want to see the company grow?

This thread title - and I could - but couldn't be bothered - link to any number of individual posts here on HC or on twitter - from people who (I'll save you and everyone else the trouble saying that they only) claim to be shareholders who are asking how they get their money back - which implies they want to be able to sell.

To be fair, I don't have a source on the percentage of shareholders who want to sell. But you'll have to admit, nor do you have a percentage of shareholders who are happy to hold. The percentage who voted for demerger (just in case, you, or anyone else, is about to quote it), is irrelevant, as the demerger prospectus talked about an imminent re-listing, which hasn't happened, so any attribution of demerge and hold support meaning shareholders don't want to sell could only be attributed on the basis that a foreign listing was coming soon enough, and was thus only on a relatively short term basis; certainly not until 2024.

If you've ever tried running a business you would understand why.

Yeah, been there, done that, founded the startup, ran it profitably, sold it, then ran M&A and strategy for an ASX listed and for a multinational. And spent money on long, expensive, drawn-out legal cases when we felt that there was a reasonable expectation of return. And yeah, as you suggest, we made sure we had enough earnings to pay for the legals first.

Which was my point. ISXFEU is throwing off €4M per annum in profit. They're not running out of money, just excuses.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.