SMN 8.73% 68.5¢ structural monitoring systems plc

Re-read the quarterly again. I think the sell off is due to few...

1. 448 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Re-read the quarterly again. I think the sell off is due to few points which mention about regulatory approvals in H2-2018 and revenue from Delta in the same time period. Perfect opp for the big sharks to drive this down and this timeframe is 8-10 months away or even more going by their history. If you have the B A L L S to hold this one for next year buy more or hang to it., otherwise you will be eaten by Sharks. I think the half yearly due this month will have some earnings from AEM. Dont forget SMN is completely profitable right now considering their low expenses. And to be honest, the bankers will make sure this will be above $2.00 before the AGM to get their performance rights. We all had issues that $2.00 was cheap price when performance rights were announced and the SP at that time was in 1.40s. Now back to square one, did they know that SP would be driven to sub $1.00 and $2.00 will be welcomed in next AGM.

Manipulation is all I think. Directors buying/selling has to be notified so I dont think Mike, Chillcott, Rouse are buying or selling as they have to be reported. Toby is a free bird and so we wont know what he is doing. Going back in time, he is a smart banker and exactly knows when to buy. He still wants his name in big announcements and so he is not going to jeopardise his position by selling huge numbers. My best guess is that this is played down to get other big players in (probably who missed out during Cap Raise). Also Ray lewis not a director and has shares that he would be offloading. So hold tight and let the fun ride begin in next 10 months.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
68.5¢
Change
0.055(8.73%)
Mkt cap ! $90.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
65.0¢ 70.0¢ 65.0¢ $105.7K 158.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1500 66.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
68.5¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.