BCI 1.92% 25.5¢ bci minerals limited

How many percentage will drop?, page-15

1. 1,614 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79
    If they keep pushing IO price down, even the Cartel of the 3 majors producers may start to feel the pinch... they can't continue digging dirt cheap... OPEC is now really considering cutting supply to bring up oil prices... Same should happen with IO...
    We shareholders are already shafted so ceasing production for a short time wouldn't hurt more...

And China... using it as an excuse.. is ridiculous.. The chinese are buying up more IO... and the deal between TNG & Sinosteel is a recent example of the wheels not falling off...

I'm old enough to remember the same thing happened in 1987... not with minerals resources but with agriculture commodities... we really suffered then and the Hawke government nearly lost it... revenue was down to a trickle... they saved the day but Australia went into recession 2 years later... then commodities fired up and we made more money than before...
    So what you guys reckon.. ? next top up of BCI at 62c or 52c... you've been good so far ...my bargain $1 price turned out to be a wrong bet... it's only paper loss ... this will turn around and we'll wait as long as it takes...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
-0.005(1.92%)
Mkt cap ! $735.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $91.11K 354.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 200997 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 185944 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.