SDV 3.13% 49.5¢ scidev ltd

Hi SP/Boomer, Polly wanted out because of one supposed negative...

1. 1,367 Posts.
    Hi SP/Boomer, Polly wanted out because of one supposed negative quarter in earnings coming up? LOL.

Intec June Qtr Report

Receipts from Product Sales: $5.530 Million
    HZCP Cost: $4.115 Million (Up due to the capital improvements Intec had to make to the Mill (power plant etc).
    Net Position: $1.415 Million

If someone can come up with the average price for Zinc & Lead over the June Qtr and the average AUD for the June qtr that data would be very interesting against MBL's 'moving feast' valuations.

Another point to consider is that Intec don't get 100% LME price for their concentrate, probably less 20% the spot price even more amazing that this project has stayed cash flow positive going on the June Qtr Report financials.

Now we can argue for a month of Sundays on whether the operation has its head above water, but the hard numbers will be clear as day. I made a point a few days ago that this isn't the end for Polly. Intec are very impressed with Polly Metals and with the MRP there will no doubt be multiple project partners.

Polly could well be the selected operators of the MRP with far greater earnings potentional if we go by the "robust economics" statements that have been made by INL's CEO. IMO the project partners will be a mix from Polly, Onesteel, Nystar & possibly an international or two.

TW, “back to 2c hey” Mr 3Million is waiting for you. How interesting was that sell to drop the price at 4:10pm by 18% on Friday. Smart move Mr 3Million buyer don't let the price get away from you, saves you from chasing it up hey LOL

All IMO of course.

Regards

ps: If I have the time today & no one else can source average LME & AUD prices for the quarter, I will give it a shot. Or maybe “thatsgold” can finally add something relatively meaningful to this thread by sourcing this info for us all? There’s your challenge TG.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.015(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $93.95M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 51.0¢ 48.0¢ $154.9K 312.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4081 49.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 98700 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SDV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.