CTL 0.00% 0.9¢ centennial mining limited

How to get to $150m MC, page-22

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    If there was anything wrong with the water in the A1 you would think the director's would have made it know so as there has been nothing said about the water I'm going with the assumption that the water is o.k.. The A1 mine has been dewatered more than a few times over its long life as different mining companies have bought and sold it.

I would not expect any dewatering in the lower levels to be done until all the long hole drilling is completed through the old workings. In some of the recent announcements CTL has said they are having difficulties long hole drilling in the old workings. From my experience drilling in difficult ground in Chillagoe, North Queensland where there are many natural cavities and caves, Im guessing the drillers at the A1 are losing their return water or flocc which is pumped down the drill rods (or string) to the diamond core drill bit this cools the drill bit, flushes the ground or cut rock particles back up to the surface and lubricates the drill rod string.
    I'm also guessing that when they have to pull the drill rods up to change the diamond drill bit after it is worn, burnt or damaged they would be having trouble trying to get the drill string to follow the hole they just drilled as they go through old stopes and drives.
    This is a very long way of saying any water in the rock while they are drilling is better than none it would keep the drill string cool.

I am most interested in finding out how much gold is below 23 level. Six gpt in the levels above does not excite me. Their plan of going to the side into virgin ground then drilling is best IMO. The more long hole drilling the better, can make a blind man see.
    I have too much time on my hands today.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CTL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.