88E 33.3% 0.2¢ 88 energy limited

Historically as we build towards any percieved positive...

1. 2,179 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1575
    Historically as we build towards any percieved positive announcement the share price rises, and then sells down into the good news. Clearly the market believes good news is coming, otherwise it would be dropping in anticipation of poor flow results.
    Will it sell down on good results this time, I think not. It will be proof positive of a comercial discovery, demand will surge, and supply will shrink, as most of those that already hold realise the value of what they have.
    It is a strange quirk, that the closer we come to perhaps proof of a poor result, the more the market discounts that possibility and rises. I can only conclude the collective wisdom of the market is sure of positive flow results. A reasonable conclusion based on the known facts, resource, porosity, permeability,critical vapour phase volitile oil and rock mechanics

Given that this pattern repeats, why do investors wait till the rise before buying. Keeping capital free for other better opportunities that could arise makes sense, but at what point will this 88e opportunity crystalise into rapid share price appreciation. Are people so hooked on the thrill of catching the rising share, with the instantaneous gratification of immediate reward, that they cannot put their line in still waters and wait for a monster fish.
    I know its exciting chasing the action, but if you read enough on investing, the consensus of the studies on strategies is. Do the fundamental analysis, buy in stages over time, then hold until FA tells you to sell, you will beat the thrill seekers average growth rates every time.

Recently three significant potential increases in resource size have passed relatively unnoticed by the share price (expanded acreage, conventional leads, HUE potential) Perhaps rightly so as they are all potentials and we already had buckets of that in the HRZ alone. The HRZ flow rates will apply extraordinary leverage to these potentials. But first the flow rates as they are the multiplier of potential. Granted the conventional is a stand alone resource, but again success with the HRZ flow rates, will be the impetus for conventionals further development, at low share dilution.

Mean while back in shalesville the costs/barrel are being vigorously driven down. Generation 3 fracking designs yielding some 30% higher than previous designs. With each gain the potential production cost for 88e drops.

gen3 frac.PNG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $57.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $4.622K 1.958M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
277 309173830 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 625028788 229
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.