PAR 8.70% 25.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Tanam,Thanks for your thoughts and view. I cant argue with you...

1. 4,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6800
    Tanam,
    Thanks for your thoughts and view. I cant argue with you that we have already some revenue and thus can utilise this as leverage.

What I can say is that we are getting closer to potential certainty with the FDA. The difference between last time and this time is that we have incredible data albeit in 15 patients, in the active arm from 008 but we also have a great safety DB built up as a result of the Stage 1 002.I will illustrate this more in the next week or so when I get some more writing time!

The potential now is building. If (and maybe it is a big if in some holders eyes) it is determined that the P3 wont be too onerous and it is finite and we can see the well defined finish line, well in my humble, this truly will be a very big opportunity.

I get what you and lots of others are saying, we need to be wary and diligent...but I also want to suggest that there is an opportunity here. I also think (my personal thoughts) that funding wont be impossible to get...if nothing else a private consortium, a corner stone, some group that understands a the science well and can see and interpret the green light of what the authorities say...it can work out. Don't forget, things can be conditional and milestoned as well...yes they will still be taking on risk but once the P3 is set....we will have a different play on our hands and we will not only know costs we will know time frame.

Notwithstanding that, there is risk, we must wait and see how this pivotal time progresses.

- Mozz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.020(8.70%)
Mkt cap ! $85.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $182.8K 750.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 29031 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 49539 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.58am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.