SLA 0.00% $3.34 silk laser australia limited

hows about we give vagif oppies

1. 103 Posts.
    Fellow SLA shareholders
    I'm feeling really sorry for the Solamind people who lost their shareholding in SLA in the Opes Prime meltdown. If they don't get their shares back in mediation or litigation with ANZ, hows about we vote them a chunk of cheap options at the AGM- I mean, these Russian scientists are the only reason we got a chance to invest in a cure for Russian alcoholism.

Yes, they gambled their holding too hard, and we live in a world where people have to suffer the consequences of their actions. But like the Federal Reserve bailing out Bear Sterns, I see a bit of dilution for us remaining shareholders as a small price to pay to keep Vagif et al invested in SLA wholeheartedly, to prevent them taking their bat and ball and starting their own gig again (I'm still kinda perplexed how this Soviet technology ended up in Melbourne without scullduggery).

Sorry for posting this to a new thread, there's a hell of a lot of different discussions going on about SLA, didn't know where best these sentiments belonged. Any comments (more about the sentiments than specifics)? I've never posted on HC before, some rebuttals can be quite vicious here.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.