HRZ 0.00% 3.9¢ horizon minerals limited

Well done! I still have a while to go to get back in the green....

1. 11,525 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4741
    Well done! I still have a while to go to get back in the green. I averaged down a lot in recent times and picked a couple of good areas around 3-4c, but unfortunately my major purchases were around that 10-13c channel we stayed in a few years ago. When it looked like for all money, we were about to transition to production then out of nowhere, management dropped the ball completely around covid and didn't continue down the gold path. Went down the RVT focus instead and spent money on the battery metals path and directors did what earnt them the best money, not shareholders' interests. What a dud! I was expecting 50c plus at the time but unfortunately it did not play out like that and down to 2c we went. So, people can probably understand why I am negative in here at times! Having said that, I did not sell a single parcel the entire time and have held strong awaiting a turnaround. It looks like that may finally be playing out with the 2 recent gold production announcements. The market is finally starting to figure this out and the current share price bargains if you look from both a historical chart perspective, and the value of our in-ground precious metals at today's prices!
    Last edited by coto: 15/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HRZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.1¢ 4.1¢ 3.8¢ $59.08K 1.526M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10915 3.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.0¢ 433858 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HRZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.