BHP 1.83% $42.30 bhp group limited

Ha ha love the comments "It's the biggest buildup of debt in...

1. 20 Posts.
    Ha ha love the comments "It's the biggest buildup of debt in Aussie history, and the crushing effects on its economy and currency are starting to show...The strain is even beginning to crack its currency"....some quality fiction there....

Anyway overall the Uranium question is an interesting one in terms of potential for BHP. I still think the share price will teeter for a while in the $23-24 band while the much awaited news on the next iron ore contracts is finalised. The patterns of the last few months emphasise the uncertainty of investors around this one especially as originally iron ore contracts were either expected to yield a slight price decrease or no change. The market excitedly drove the price to $26 on sentiment that iron ore prices might actually rise but then back down recently on undertainty. I'm curious what impact on the SP the original prognosis of either a sligth decrease or no price increase for iron ore might have. I would say this outcome is fairly priced into the stock exactly where it is now....although I've been wrong before!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BHP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$42.30
Change
0.760(1.83%)
Mkt cap ! $214.5B
Open High Low Value Volume
$41.32 $42.30 $41.18 $505.2M 12.01M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1220 $42.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$42.30 12134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BHP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.