XRO 2.93% $138.18 xero limited

I'll wait a bit of time and read your comments while I ponder a...

1. 112 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 92
    I'll wait a bit of time and read your comments while I ponder a response a bit later but for now...

As for "growth rates, market size, churn, lifetime etc" yes all valid points but PE has its place in those as well.

"What if their earnings were $0? Should the stock price be zero?"

..Of course not I never said anything to that I don't think like that... Any stock with growth potential has the right to trade at a price that reflects that potential future growth. A high growth stock with have a high PE in its early years but I guess my question is how many years have to go by before the hype of a high PE starts to reflect some of the actual results...this is not a new company its been around a few years now but well maybe I'm underestimating the growth phase. Ok lets say another 5 years from now is that still in its early growth phase still pushing a 5000 PE... 10000. or will reality start to hit and the company will have to start making some really big I mean blow out of the bloody water results to keep up such a high PE . and just relying on future potential hype year after year for share value for its holders I'm not so sure it will hold up. When do dividends come into the picture? dividends kill a PE ratio.. or are they not even in the picture. welcome your comments really interested guys..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add XRO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$138.18
Change
3.930(2.93%)
Mkt cap ! $21.09B
Open High Low Value Volume
$134.96 $138.18 $134.67 $53.87M 391.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1230 $137.94

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$138.19 76 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
XRO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.