ADN 6.25% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Hydrogen storage, page-24

1. 99 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 111
    Hi @Mazkal. The markets are all about speculation - if you want to only invest in sure things where all the facts are known and assured, then you will generally get returns to match. If that is what you are looking for, perhaps invest instead into the AAA treasury bond market? ( Although the way govts are currently behaving, the outcome there is no shoe-in either!!!)

Whether ADN is overvalued, fair value or slightly or massively undervalued hinges to quite some extent on the opinion of the investor with regard to the likelihood of ADN making returns in just kaolin or in a variety of high value added markets that involve in particular halloysite.

For me, that's the point of all this speculation. It is also part and parcel of the fabric of life as well, the whole thing of learning things that one didn't know before.
    But equally, I get what you are driving at - there is of course a lot of blue sky thinking and maybes, but that is where the company is currently and where the world is currently with regard to some of the relevant technologies. But out of that speculation and maybes will come some relatively solid ideas and points of view. So it's a process.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $56.04K 3.534M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 67044 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2945887 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.