SP1 0.00% $1.07 southern cross payments ltd

Agree. ASX knew the lasting damage they would cause. The ASX was...

1. 29 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 61
    Agree.

ASX knew the lasting damage they would cause.

The ASX was warned before releasing the SOR. With the company in suspension, what benefit would it be for ASX to release their non-factual, opinion based document?

It would have made much more sense to release it once the court case was finalised, IF it turned out their hunch was correct. Instead they chose release first, harm the brand and reputation of the company on the back of this supposed hunch and then try and wipe up their mess afterwards if they were wrong. Not only were they aware of the damage to ISX's brand / name in releasing the SOR, but that is exactly why it was done.

Was the market better informed by ASX releasing a document outlining their hunch? No chance. The market became even more clouded.

Anyone considering refuting the above regarding their intentions needs to consider the fact the ASX tehn disallowed ISX to announce its response to the SOR, even knowing full well the judge allowed it. So the market, shareholders, potential customers, potential investors etc etc were hand fed only one side of the story by ASX (their side of the story) on the major platform everyone uses to monitor company announcements. They still haven't allowed ISX's response to be released on MAP. Ridiculous.

That is why I think ISX should not settle for anything less than:

- Ann by ASX on MAP of retraction of the SOR
    - Ann by ASX on MAP apologising for the unfair suspension of ISX
    - Significant damages to be awarded covering both known lost contracts and for ongoing lasting damages
    - Plus a few little cherries on top, whatever JK has on his wish list

PS im pretty sure its flat out unfair and inconsistent to suspend the company at all, let alone for 15 months + on a hunch.

All in my opinion.

Gerks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SP1 (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.