I thought the Perth area was doing well, page-257

1. 11,701 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 677
    I totally agree with everything you have said. I owned an agency until about 16 years ago, therefore still have many close contacts.
    There are just not enough listings for sale, they are going under offer in days. Most with multiple offers in excess of the asking price.

Many Aussies overseas are returning and taking back their investment properties adding to the dismal vacancy rate.
    Rents are at last increasing substantially, if you can find a rental.

People from over East are choosing to relocate to Perth especially FIFO workers.
    Lets not forget the long awaited new highway. Great progress has been made on this allowing travel times from Muchea/Ellenbrook and further North now have much quicker access to the airport and the city.

I have a friend who owns an agency in Bullsbrook. Now people have adapted to working from home, they are taking the opportunity to swap their 4 x 2 in the burbs for a lovely spacious modern property with a few acres in this area and Chittering and Bindoon.

Another friend sells in Iluka in the Northern suburbs, here are huge McMansions, not my cup of tea, but right by the beach. the new Ocean Reef Marina is going ahead so the strip between Kallaroo/Mullaloo and Iluka will have just a few minutes drive to either Hillarys Boat Harbour or the new one.

Then compared to Sydney, the place is cleaner, the air is fresher and far less time to travel into the city.
    Of course Mark McGowan has kept us all safe, hat's off to him. No Cover in the community for 12 months.

Who wants to pay Sydney prices?

Very sad to see families who are homeless camping on the Fremantle foreshore, so something must be done to help people with rentals.

Enough praising Perth for now except to say just go a bit further North and you can buy a beautiful farm with a few hundred acres for around $1.5M, absolutely the best lifestyle.

We don't want too many coming over so shhh.......Joannie.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.