GOLD 0.51% $1,391.7 gold futures

i want to buy small cap gold stocks, page-82

1. nk
    3,097 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 136
    sorry to break the news adwebster, but I was ignorant for a while as well.. In Australia we dont get into this type of stuff

a bunch of prolific gold and silver bugs webwriters out there in the USA who write goldbug stuff believe the prophecy of Revelations that when the jews returned to Israel it would bring about Armageddon and those who "convert' to the form of fundamental christianity which prevails in the Southern States of USA would then rise to heaven in some type of mass ascension. Sarah palin follows this line of reasoning. Its probably the most powerful religious mania in the US right now

as part of this prophecy gold and silver become the only true currency

which is why you get so many religious fruitcakes obsessed about gold and silver writing nutcase stuff on the web. Hommel is the obvious one, we know because he says so. Others you read between the lines. Sometimes it blurs with far right nuts who think the Washington is evil and a society run along the lines of guns gold and the Bible would work better.

the anti semitic element is an old one. there is a conspiracy of jews to control the world. one way they do this is through the banking system. Of course part of their plan to is to drive the price of gold down through bullion banks blaa blaa blaa. usual rabid jew hating crap, being going on for centuries. outcome always bad for jews

So a bunch of jew haters publish there conspiarcy theories on the web . the guy who runs 321gold is a notorious antisemitic.

hard to say with that lametropole whatever bunch where they stand. probably a bit of a chopsuey of all of the above

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GOLD (COMEX) to my watchlist

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.