MLS 9.52% 1.9¢ metals australia ltd

iaea update - fukushima emergency stabilising, page-2

1. 1,875 Posts.
    This may well prove to be the media's darkest hour.

What I do know is that there has been a tragedy of unbelievable proportions in Japan. I can't imagine what they have been through. Following the media, I am led to believe that we are all doomed and our children will be born deformed, as radiation is leaking everywhere. What they don't say is that there are higher levels of radiation in front of your TV or microwave. But I certainly agree that humans must be protected from any possible radiation disaster.

Hopefully every thing will be gotten under control and all can move forward and get on with picking up the pieces. Alternatively it may develop into the disaster that the media has described as already happening! I doubt this and certainly hope not.

I have no respect for the media generally (take a look at media watch) but there are some excellent journalists.

In the meantime I will continue to accumulate at these prices and look forward to the lease renewal in the near future. The nuclear energy industry will bounce back strongly from this calamity imo. The japanese (world) will need it more than ever.

On a smaller scale MLS shareholders will soon be cheering.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.9¢
Change
-0.002(9.52%)
Mkt cap ! $13.78M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.0¢ 1.9¢ $23.94K 1.214M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 165038 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2746370 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.38pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.