AXM 0.00% 1.1¢ apex minerals nl

if buying on weakness is ur strategy, ur up!

1. 945 Posts.
    sure u need Bowls o' Steel, but time is nigh & u can step right up to the plate.

i beleived that anyone that was buying in big 4 the past couppla months needed to be endowed with these features, if they had an inkling of what was going on. but due to info outta mgmt being minimal at best (not to mention deceptive), i started to realise that most newcomers reckoned 'no smoke, no fire'. and that's fair enough too.
    on top of all that silence from mgmt was alotta up-ramping here.

anyway, this is a coy that is about to have it's hand forced, & seems all that were bluffed 4 so long have cottoned on.

there's many +ives & -ves here. i'll mention a couple & will leave others to bring up many more. otherwise, my post will read as an encyclopedia.

-mgmt is of the highest pedigree, but have failed thus far with axm. this is where mgmt proves its worth. when its back's to the wall. they must open up or sentiment will ruin axm, imho.

-the costs they've been hiding from the market must be staggering. i feel that the market has now factored in a pretty hi cost. these figures are due to be released soon enough. if they're even higher than expected, sp will tank even harder, possibly crushing the coy. due to the next cap.raising collecting a total of 0. if they're lower in the mid-range average, sp may well bounce well, leaving next qrtr to be the one that makes axm. the crucial bit here is that mgmt are seen to be honest & transparent, & NOT cooking the books!

so, if gold is set to fly over next year & axm mgmt read the writing on the wall now, axm will be a multi-bagger. if they continue to behave as if they are superior to the market & only tell us what they perceive we need to know.......well!

all imho only

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.