No worries, when I get around to addressing all your points,...

1. 22,977 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No worries, when I get around to addressing all your points, that area of John Ch 14 will be answered anyway.

The info you provided, does tell me how and why you believe what you do, which is what I thought you did.
    AND, I can understand how and why you do, which one rightfully needs to know, if they are going to give a fair and reasonable comment on, based on the Bible.

Just something for you to consider in the mean time, this said pre-emptying ---> IMO and IF one actually LOOKS at the preceding theme, message prior to this verse and one takes into account Jesus's clear demonstration of this message, as in he washes peoples feet, you will see it is nothing to do with pre-emptying him self, prior to leaving Heaven, so to speak.
    If he was to pre-empty, there would be zero need to even come as a child, baby.
    He could have just appeared out of the wilderness, ready to roll, so to speak.
    If we accept he was man, but heavenly, it in effect shows, Adam or man IF they draw upon God, they can do it.
    And to top it off, if we accept this, Jesus's achievements, are MUCH greater than what he is given credit for = perfect sacrifice.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.