If One God, why so many denominations?, page-338

1. 22,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I take it that you realize, you have touched on many subjects and each on their own to answer, would probably require it's own post, other wise it will all look like miss mash and lose everyone.
    So I will probably need to brake it down, to show what I am seeing from the Bible.
    However, I might get carried away lol.

Pretty much what is following is NOT the word of wotsup, the net or from someone else, but as I see it, the plain and simple language, from the Bible and as at the very moment, now as I am re-looking.
    Some comments of mine as to what I see as, the clear and obvious.

Not saying to just accept it, but let the Bible do the talking and if you don't agree, stay on track, address the references, counter WITH the Bible to explain why not.

And when he had said this, he breathed on
    them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

Which is from --> John 4:24 Spirit the God is.......= Holy Spirit and as far as the Holy Spirit goes, there is but One Spirit, from where all things, gifts, you name it come from.
    John 3:4 - For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measureunto him.
    Luke 4:18 - The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the good news to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,
    Acts 2:22 - Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did through him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Jesus is the 2nd Adam = Man, his own Body, Soul and Spirit as man.
    Of the heavenly, not of dust, earthly.
    Jesus repeatedly says the likes of, I can do nothing of myself.
    (NO, that is not what he emptied himself of, another subject of it's own)

John 12:49 - For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    Not spoken of myself --> The word -> the Bible unquestionably refers to the word of God as "The word" Luke 8:12-13 is one of many examples.
    "W" as in capital, has zero grounds to be their in John 1:1 etc OR, all words should be in capitals.
    Not that I have big issues with it being capitals.
    But it has been done as such = lemon, to mislead.

One of the reasons he was Given the Holy Spirit, was to enable him to speak the word of God, a top up, so to speak, Spirit was necessary, aid him and these words of the Fathers are also Spirit and words of eternal life John 6:63 & 68.
    Hence, as the God and Father has life in himself John 1:4, so has he Given to the son to have life in himself John 5:24 AFTER Baptism = Life in the God and Fathers words that he was given.
    John 3:35 - The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.

John 5:22-23 - For the Father judgeth no man, but hath committed all judgment unto the Son:
    That allmen should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

In Jesus's name now --> The word of God, so to honor Jesus, your taking on his name, the word of God = all of God and what he is about, which naturally includes Jesus.

Summary;
    Jesus is not the word, as he says and shows us so.
    Not the Holy Spirit.
    And because of the power given, Holy Spirit of the God and Fathers, he was able to pass this on, "breathed on them" the Holy Spirit.
    So from the Bible, the answers to that IMO, is very simple and straight forward.
    --------------------

Jesus is NOT the Comforter, the One he said he would ask the Father to send.

John 14:10 -
    Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me,he doeth the works.

How is the God and Father in him --> Spirit/Word/Light = God within him without measure, fullness of the Godhead in him.
    So then, if and when Jesus was to go, that, (God, Immanuel) would be going with him, hence he said, I will send you another, replace what was in him.
    Acts 2:33 - Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
    1 & 2 Cor shows, the Holy Spirit and God, one in the same, will dwell in You as he did Jesus,... we are to be the Temple for God. Jesus made the way, set the stage for this, you might say.
    (Not at the same measure though).

John 14:16 - And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;
    --> the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

"Him" --> Almighty God and Father.
    14:26 - But the Comforter, the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13-15 - Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, (Comforter) is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
    He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
    All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

So right here, Jesus aligns, identifies the Comforter, Spirit of Truth WITH the Father, which will show you all these things, that were given to Jesus, key part of this --> Glory = word of God (part of the meaning of glory).
    As we know, the one Glorifying Jesus here is the God and Father, the Comforter --> The Holy Spirit of Truth.

Through, because of this Spirit of the Fathers, access to, Jesus as promised, will and can come to us as well.

Galations 4.6
    And because you are sons,God has SENT FORTH THE SPIRIT OF HIS SON into your hearts,crying Abba father

Like it or not, Jesus went out of his way to show and prove, the risen Jesus was flesh and bone and this same Jesus as Acts says, will return.
    It says zero about him turning into, or back to a Spirit (another topic of it's own and as you said and accept, some things we cannot or do not have answers to = OK).

Ok then, spirit of Jesus --> The Bible is clear, no one knows the thoughts of mans spirit accept that man himself, even so or likewise with God.
    God's word is Spirit = expression of his Spirits thoughts. That which is born of Spirit is Spirit, hence his words are.
    Likewise it would seem, your words, thoughts of You = Spirit of you, earthly of the flesh.
    Your words are the expression of your spirit = Spirit of You.
    So you here someones words, enables you to test the spirit of them and if their not aligning with Gods' or sending the same message, then you will see the spirit of them, or hear.
    Jesus accepted and abided in the word of God, became part of him, as in, that they become one as we are one.
    So Jesus's mindset here --> accepting and abiding in all of the word of God would be, or classed as --> "the Spirit of Jesus".
    Hence -->
    All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Lead and guide you into the truths of the word of God as we cannot do it on our own.And sadly it would seem, these days, you cannot rely on man.

Now I am not saying there is not some aspect of Jesus's actual Spirit, or part of, but the language above is rather clear and centered around words he was given and that is what brings us to --> being One as they are one.
    However, man has a Spirit and from the Greek of John 4:24, the "a" Spirit as in reference to God, does not belong.
    It says, Spirit God is.................no "a" spirit.
    So and perhaps, that is why he can be everywhere and anywhere at the same time.
    Jesus gives an example, as per wind.
    I would use, a light cloud or heavy cloud, different measures.

If I was to sum up the Bible in one word, God's key message theme, we could nail it down to WORD.
    Hence --> Beginning was WORD --> THE Word.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.