SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Firstly ok I missed buying in from my previous post a juicy...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    Firstly ok I missed buying in from my previous post a juicy moment before the explosion, thankfully or not the share price is back to where it started. Not sure if thats a good or a bad thing, however this post is of a more serious nature.

The serious concern I have is that it appears Starpharma has an intention to fund the Phase II Docetaxel trials. Sure it could be a good thing if the intention was to fund many more capital raisings over the next 10 years to get more of our own products to market but I was hoping we could prove the technology and then get other pharma to fund the trials to reduce our risk of bankruptcy.

Key question 1 would be, Should the Phase 1 trial be enough to prove the technology? If its logical that proving the technology requires the completion of Phase 2 then I would rest easier.
    My belief is that proving the technology would not be required for Astrazenica as they are already using the technology. The additional expense for proving the Technology would be to get other partnerships up and running.

Please lend me your thoughts as I feel we had a discussion around whether we wanted to fund our own Phase II Docetaxel trial in the past.

My fear is we are locking any potential future milestone payments, revenue and capital raising over the next 5 years to Docetaxel trials and Executive payrises.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.