AZY 4.35% 1.2¢ antipa minerals limited

If? What? When? How?

1. 3,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 601
    Reading over recent posts to me it would seem that many posters are beginning to wonder what the various scenarios could or might be.

rgeAZY have amassed lagr and very impressive tenements. I note that historically they have done their own exploration.

AZY changed their stretgy and entered into JV, with some very impressive partments - RIO, NCM and IGO and have retained 100% control fo their own highly prospective tenement.

The JV partners are logical as these larger partners, RIO and NCM have the adjacent and surrounding tenements.

Brilliant strategy.

IGO is also there, but I dont quiet understand their interest - apart from the obvious.

Given the size of the tenements it would have been a financial impossible task for a Junior to raise the funds and explore all these tenements in a reasonable time frame.

My question is can some one point to examples of similar scenarios whereby the Major JV finds a commercial discoveries and acquisition is financially compelling.

Thats what I am pondering.

If, AZY drill up a significant resource

What, are the likely scenarios

When will they act

How are such takeovers done.

I dpont want to jinx this, so I am not asking for $ values. Just a discussion on possible scenarios and discussed examples of how this has and is usually done.

Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $49.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $14.99K 1.302M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 13097766 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 10536511 10
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ 1500000
Last updated 15.57pm 30/04/2024 ?
AZY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.