URA 5.56% 1.7¢ uran limited

volcano..i am a dinosaur when it comes to computers...still...

1. 13,576 Posts.
    volcano..i am a dinosaur when it comes to computers...still trying to work out my iphone..lol

Volcano i have told the many before i can turn on a dime..but this was only becasue i spoke to kate today..the TONE was not what i was looking for...

But lets assume i did not speak to her today..i would still be bullish..as the inverted head and shoulder formation is still in play...hence why i hold..
    volcano kate could still pull this off and suprise us..and URA can be rerated very quickly..
    my targets of .04 and .08 ..the .04 is the 52 week resistance level..a break above that and we go to .08 next resistance level...But in saying that .029 is the mother of all resistance levels..as this is the 3 year downtrend ceiling that i have mentioned before..so to conclude a break above .029 and hold then .04 comes into play...a break above .04 and .08 comes into play...
    Lets read the quarterly and then we can go from there..this will give me a better idea of what will ensue in coming weeks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add URA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.