TON 0.00% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

I'm starting to consider increasing holdings, seems to be down...

1. 1,041 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I'm starting to consider increasing holdings, seems to be down on low volume without much interest for now. Although I am sceptical about a couple of things.

Our corner stone increasing holdings when the SP is Depressed is of concern, the more shares we issue the greater detriment it is for a possible higher future SP.
    Look at syr, we are a couple of years behind them with twice the amount of shares on register. ( of course this has a lot to do with Ton Mk1, but we need to be smart when shares are issued to raise funds)
    Raising at these low levels is of no interest to current holders except our cornerstone if then are considering a total buy out or control of the entity. (Not pointing fingers - just saying)

Also, proof in the pudding will be the sinoma contract becoming binding. Should be around the same time dfs is complete (Possibly mid December as sinoma mou announced mid august has indicated a decision will be made in 4 months from mou)
    This will be detrimental as it will be the main catalyst to help ton rerate so options can be convertedto release $5mil of funds. This will be enough to enable other contracts to be binding and a decision made to build plant and raisedebt finance etc without issuing any more shares.

Gltah we are getting to the pointy end and imo if we achieve these milestones im sure it will be a merry Xmas and a happy new year for all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $577 57.70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 532156 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 137852 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.