SPL 0.00% 9.7¢ starpharma holdings limited

Have you got a re-entry target price in mind @AHS ?Despite my...

1. 3,332 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 785
    Have you got a re-entry target price in mind @AHS ?Despite my extreme misgivings about Starpharma’s CEO, Chair and CFO and all the missteps that I occasionally post about (lol), a share price of mid 40s would at least get me interested. If I had cash in reserve it would be an easier decision to take a position.

Unfortunately or actually fortunately, all my coin is tied up in xxxxxx which has and is going gangbusters. I’m inclined to let it ride with xxxxxx into next year with some big catalysts to come. But who knows.

My way of thinking with the SPL share price in the toilet, is that non-holders have the luxury of waiting for the ‘safety’ of a bonified really good announcement and then buying in to ride it up. It’s a much safer proposition in my opinion to buy this coming Monday at $1.00 on a serious announcement and benefit from a possible subsequent rise to $2 or $3 + rather than continue holding, hoping and moping at 40 - 60 cents for god knows how long whilst other stocks go up and other opportunities are forgone. I wouldn’t care that I may miss out on the initial spike from 50 cents to $1.00

Looking forward to your entry price thoughts and strategy if you care to share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $40.00M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.6¢ 9.7¢ 9.6¢ $19.27K 199.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 55559 9.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 239 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.