SPL 0.00% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

I'm Out, so SPL should rocket higher, page-25

1. 3,360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 806
    Thanks for your comments and reply @AHS and @smarttogether

Having had an interest in Starpharma for almost 2 decades there is almost a natural inclination for me to get itchy palms with SP at 50 odd cents. But I’ve been around long enough to know that just because a stock is cheap doesn’t mean it’s a good investment. Also the the strategy that some on here espouse of averaging down and continually topping up as the share price slowly tanks is IMO dumb and risky.

The stock I am in at the moment (I will refrain from cross-promoting by naming it) has 3 potential catalysts by March 2023. These being a rest of world deal for their drug (already have a US partner for the USA), genuine potential take over play, and US FDA decision for approval of their first novel drug). Despite strong SP appreciation over the last 6 months, general consensus is for another 50-100% by March 2023, so I’m not throwing that opportunity away.

My plan is to reassess the share price of that stock and Starpharma in March and may pivot to SPL then. Perhaps if the Starpharma share price fell to 40 cents or mid to high 30s before then, I may take can earlier than planned position in SPL for a trade. Starpharma IMO is not investment grade at the moment. A few more goals to kick and milestones to achieve for that to occur.

Good luck with your investments.

Last edited by sarge17: 09/11/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.2¢ $11.96K 129.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105945 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 1285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.