SPL 0.00% 9.2¢ starpharma holdings limited

I'm Out, so SPL should rocket higher, page-4

1. 3,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 806
    Good luck with your future investments @smarttogether and good on you for moving on from Starpharma. Psychologically it’s really hard to break free from a long term investment especially when it’s underperforming and the possibility that big things could happen remain in the back of mind.

Facts are though that Starpharma has significantly underperformed the broader ASX, the healthcare index, and also it’s comparable peers for over a decade. There’s a mixture of reasons why this is the case.

The facts are plain to see though that CEO Jackie Fairley , the Chairman Rob Thomas and the CFO/Secretary Nigel Baade have IMO been completely and unethically stringing along shareholders for way too long. I have posted all of these instances on this forum too many times to bring up again.

Starpharma is a trading stock IMO. I’ve been quite ruthless in selling all my SPL holdings many times over the last few years to jump on other opportunities if only for a few days or a week, only to subsequently buy back into SPL with larger and larger amounts. I’ve done very well with these other trades mainly through good timing and some luck.

As of this afternoon I’m out as well. I’ll watch SPL closely from the sidelines and will be prepared to buy for a trade if the announcement or situation is right.

I’m genuinely wishing all Starpharma shareholders the best, even the kool-aide drinking, pom-pom waving, upramping, Jackie Fairley apologists, believers and sycophants. You know who you are lol.

DYOR and GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $37.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.3¢ 9.4¢ 9.2¢ $11.96K 129.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 105945 9.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.9¢ 1285 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.