"The potential employers should go through a three month...

1. 670 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 186
    "The potential employers should go through a three month substantiated process before being allowed to select a foreign applicant who should only get a visa once it is proven there is no Australian available to do the job." - This is not a new concept, this already happens in Australia and Canada. Lol three months, it sometimes takes a year.

This actually would technically add a new person to the population as the existing labour pool didn't have the expertise or volume of skilled people to fill that job.

I don't know where you making up these mass underemployment and mass underemployment figures up. You understand that some people make active choices not to work right?

It's funny how we talk about "ohhhh there's all these Australian people who could work and fill jobs!!!" The sad reality is many people have mental or physical health issues, or do not have the motivation to work, or refuse to work in certain jobs so they have to be taken by people lower on the socio-economic ladder.

For example, I would refuse to work if I didn't have my business or was unemployed. I'm too rich to be a fruit picker and I don't care enough to work as a nurse. I wouldn't work unless I had jobs in my specific field, f that

Last edited by SaltyInvestor: 08/01/22

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.