No they have not and will not:...

1. 1,443 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    No they have not and will not: https://www.macrobusiness.com.au/2020/12/more-proof-australias-skilled-visa-system-is-a-giant-fraud/

From a commentor (in that link):
    triage December 14, 2020 at 6:35 pm
    "We normally just copy the latest idea from Canada (even when the wheels have already begun to fall off the Canuck version). First there was the BMP (a Canadian audit found something like 40% of successful applications were fraudulent), then the investors categories (suitcases of cash actually delivered to an immigration official’s home), then the state sponsored categories (don’t talk about Ottawa), etc. But despite all that we keep copying them.The whole premise of skilled visa categories is all wrong: if I am successful in my career in my home country why would I chance my arm in a foreign business environment (there are some genuine motivators but they are relatively rare)."

Luckily for us, one idiot has left and resides in Canada if only the rest could do the same.

I wonder if Scomo has ever reflected on the Australia that was handed down to him and compare what he is going to hand down to his fatties.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.