DCL 0.00% 1.1¢ domacom limited

I'd gather it gets them to the point where the pilot and FUM...

1. 102 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I'd gather it gets them to the point where the pilot and FUM have pushed the price to the point where they can raise a significant round of funds.

It's extremely common for a startup to need to raise debt/equity to reach profitability - see nearly every Silicon Valley based startup in existence. This fundraising will help them accomplish the pilot with the big 4 bank which if successful will lead to billions in dollars in FUM, leading to a dramatic rise in revenue and help support the business long term.

It is duplication on the 'waiting for bank announcement' - this fundraising announcement has nothing to do with the pilot and you're just rehashing the same point without adding to it. It's been clearly said that this is the norm for commercial pilots and you shouldn't expect to hear anything soon so I'd appreciate you stop rehashing the same tired point.

Raising funds through debt or equity is the only way to improve the cash position - do you expect them to 10x the FUM overnight? Investors understand that in order to get to the eventual FUM position will require external capital hence why the round was oversubscribed. I really shouldn't have to explain how fundraising works and why it is a 'really great way to do it'

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.