EGR 5.00% 10.5¢ ecograf limited

Impact on KNL, page-24

1. 1,684 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1229
    Suggest getting on the phone, email, etc to Andrew or Robert Pett.... I suspect there is going to be an announcement shortly anyway post them meeting the Commission. Ask them to bring up the question and add the answer . In any case you can then have your questions answered or not to your satisfaction or not and based on that make a decision to hold/ but/sell.
    Right now you are making it price sensitive to potentially others by playing your hand in an open forum. What’s to gain? A lower price if you decide to sell? Sell if you are unhappy with this ... with anything.
    If this were true do you really think all the othersgraphite plays haven’t known about it till now or if they did they have been remaining silent.
    Even if it is true ( which it isn’t) who says we aren’t planning to build a plant in Tanzania and are planning to announce that soon along with pilot progress and finance and more offtakes
    Peace out
    Bigger announcements coming
    564xxl
    Ps put me down for an Big announcement next week ( well any announcement now has to address all the remaining questions with the Minister or progress with commission
    ...and I would start processing applications from spade ready down ... that’s just me ...start with those closest to Investing serious coin in country

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EGR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 10.5¢ $22.00K 209.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 340000 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 139712 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EGR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.