NCM 0.00% $23.35 newcrest mining limited

Impairment factored in?, page-2

1. 777 Posts.
    NCM share price still levitating. Even using the average value of my relative strength ratio, since December last year, of 4.85 and the current spot price of gold of $US1277.50, this ratio prices NCM shares at $10.02.

I noticed some strong support yesterday for NCM and it is continuing pricewise today as well. Very curious. Maybe the market is building in the inevitable down turn in the US stock markets into this stock.

DJIA has cracked 17,000 again. Let's see how much momentum they can muster this time. I think they are starting from a lower base this time as volatility and fear indexes are lower to start with. I read all of the FOMC minutes yesterday and didn't interpret them as painting such a rosy picture. They're still in the testing phase of figuring out how lift-off will even work. As mentioned in my previous posts, the simultaneous paying of interest on bank excess reserves and operations on the overnight reverse repo market have never been attempted before. We can't even be sure that the mechanism by which the Fed intends to lift rates will even work as they expect it too.

SilentO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NCM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.