IMU 0.00% 5.3¢ imugene limited

IMUGENE CHART. TA only, page-33337

1. 299 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 23
    Yes, its the inconvenience, my issues are the indicator lines cant be thickened, the line colours are crap and the chart is so much smaller.

Ive been trying to get used to it but then there are the drop outs, the screen freeze - i used to have around x5 widgets open with different stocks and same chart setup, forget that now its a hassle to have x2 open and when one freezes or drops out its close or at least a 5 minute process to start up again.

I tried to open up a new chart now so it could be compared to the old one i had set, but it wont open, the screen is just blank ( just typical of what it is now) - hopefully IT are doing a fix for this, the small problems add up - its just not what it used to be, and for what its worth i thought i had my setup going well and ready to go for the new FY.
    I have a Trading view account open now but its a 20 minute delay on data so that has to be purchased separately - however the charts can be set exactly the same as before - so still working on it, but what a frustration to deal with when thought i had something good going.

@Fid - i will look into the ASX website, and thank you i will investigate this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $389.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.3¢ 5.4¢ 5.1¢ $717.6K 13.61M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1468251 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 457393 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.