ZIP 2.19% $1.79 zip co limited..

lol........never did hear from him which brokers were covering...

1. 8,879 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1090
    lol........never did hear from him which brokers were covering ZIP, last I hear I was supposed to ring around to find out any that weren't eek.png Was he talking about Johnathon, MD of UFP? The ZIP lead manager? Maybe some other broker?

The screaming and yelling about interest rates before ZIP borrowed at 15% pa before the horrid horrid penalty of $89 mil

'So you openly confess you 'scratch your head over ZIP's costs of finance'@Tekvest (and my postings of simple yield curves) but presume to spend all day every day on here telling people about ZIP's business, that its cost of finance is integral too (it is a finance company dude)'
    Bedger

and the absolute doozy - the whacky term which has no use in accounting

'Investors would be foolish to ever use one simple metric in any stock, but EBTDA is one of many more appropriate accounting metrics to measure ZIP's business success contrary to some of the stupid and/or purposely misleading comments above'
    Bedger

well, no, not really, because try as you may, you will only ever be able to get any computing device (not to mention business analyst or journalist to convert the term to EBITDA

The gift that keeps on giving

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZIP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.79
Change
-0.040(2.19%)
Mkt cap ! $2.253B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.85 $1.88 $1.78 $7.623M 4.218M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 27543 $1.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.79 59794 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.58am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZIP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.