RHK 0.64% 79.0¢ red hawk mining limited

in with the new ?, page-15

1. 2,144 Posts.
    I truly don't give a stuff, I just want one.
    Any agreement with Rio or FMG will cost us dearly.
    Queensland rail if it is going near would be ideal.
    I know Gina is doing a run into Port Hedland. That will make 3 rail lines going parallel into Hedland. I haven't followed to find out where she is going.
    Hedland is also running out of port space and BHPBIO are planning very expensive out in the ocean facility's.
    The other port WA is building may make more sense. What frightens the crap out of me is this team of fools may have missed the boat on discussions and that may have been Viktoys objective for reasons we don't know about.
    There is something that really stinks about what happened and I am not talking about the failed TO I think there is something else. We allowed someone to run the company for six months who could have been a tire kicker with evil intent. The fact that Hedland is running out of space could cost us. I think FMG are on the other side of Finnigan Island and their expansion plans are all for themselves. What a stuff up!

The joke goes, in a toilet a midget convinces a big guy he is a lepriacorn and lepriacorns can grant wishes. The lepriacorn tells the guy the only way the wishes can be granted is if the guy has sex with a lepriacorn and the lepriacorn asks the guy if he knows any female lepriacorns. The Guy says no, and to cut a story short the guy has the lepriacorn standing up on the toilet seat doing you guess what. When the act is all over the lepriacorn asks the guy how old he is and when given the answer the lepriacorn says aren't you a bit old to be believing in lepriacorns. That guys, is where Garry is right now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
79.0¢
Change
0.005(0.64%)
Mkt cap ! $157.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
79.0¢ 79.0¢ 79.0¢ $179 226

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 78.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
79.0¢ 1337 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.50am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.