yes and no ----------- I do agree it goes back further -- but,...

1. 84,834 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75
    yes and no ----------- I do agree it goes back further -- but, as far as we are concerned - well, really - I only go back as far as WW1 - and only because that led directly to WW2 - which is what really stirred the pudding for Arabs and Jews.

Since then - the ante has upped very much - bringing the Cold War - Afghanistan with the Russians, which brought on Charlie Wilsons war which ended up with a vacuum that allowed Al Qaeda to arise

etc. etc. --

without that lot ---------- I seriously doubt if we would have ANY problem like we have now. Although it would be impossible to say - because a lot of the issues come from old hate - - France has a lot of old Empire stuff coming home to roost as does Britain.

Either way --- IMO - it's Western interference that has brought the crap to it's own doorstep -

where do we go from here is more the point really - VERY clearly - bombing the crap out of them only makes it worse.

anyway - to me -- it's just another Sunday ---------- another reason to stay out of cities and stroll through the country and forget about it.

this is strolling through London

8378610-3x2-940x627.jpg

and this is strolling through English country

ab14120a4afd6eba3bdc773679a51804.jpg

Pretty easy decisions in life really IMO

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.