IGO 0.83% $5.45 igo limited

independence studies matrix, page-3

1. 8,972 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 202
    hello from wonderful perth where i hve attened the riu explorers conerence...and had the plasure of talking to Chris Bonwick in person. A great guy.

cant write for too long due to high internet prices from a hotel room.

Whats all this BS Im hearing about a poor half yearly result??? 12.5mill profit...? Thats AFTER exploatin writeoffs people...come on be sensible!

there was nohing wrng with the hlf yearly...in fact there was no significance at all...yes some analysts were saying 16 million, but those idiots dont seem to know how to use numbers. It was 16 million + after writeofffs etc so they should get over it,

Oh d nickel price is currently much higher than the prices used in the last quarterly...dont forget actual price received is the price 3 months after delivery...so December qtr profit is likely to have a significant positive adjustment in the next quarterly.

will write more when i get back. If i get time today i will visit the IGO offie to talk more with them...and hopefully meet Kelly Ross who has been one of the most helpful people ever.

Cdchi1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.45
Change
0.045(0.83%)
Mkt cap ! $4.127B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.30 $5.48 $5.27 $12.84M 2.391M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 9198 $5.44

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.45 5757 28
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.59pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IGO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.