Indoctrination, page-92

1. 4,015 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Hi wotsup

They changed the Sabbath to the Sunday --> represents the sun gods and I did not say they worshiped the sun.

OK sorry -not the son but son gods. So what are son gods? Please explain to us. Do you regard the pantheon of gods to be all sun gods? And how is not your god not a sun god?

And by the way, your point of changing the Sabbath to Sunday, I hope you see how foolish you are. Go commanded to work for 6 days and rest on the 7th. So you are upset because Catholics choose Sunday to be the 7th day? You really think that is important to the your God do you? And by the way, what does a day mean? And if your god made days like we know them, then is not your god a sun god?

As you advised me to do, look outside the Bible, just about everything to do with the Catholics, building, services, rituals, trinkets, statues, their round biscuits for the bread, their stages, lead light windows etc, etc has the meaning, signs etc of the 3 sun gods.
    You only have to have a look at the pics, layout diagram, drawings, trying to show, explain the 3 sun gods, Father, Son, Holy Spirit.

I have no idea what you are trying to tell me here. Please explain to us. Please explain what the buildings represent, lead light windows represent etc etc.

Again I am confused? The trinity represents a sun god? As distinct from what you believe that god is a duality? So when a Catholic prays the Lord prayer "Our Father who art in heaven" etc they are addressing a different God the father that you are? Really? No wonder my Jewish work mate laughs at all Christians.

I live at that and see if you are subtle enough to understand. typo error.

You are correct. it was a typo error. It should have been "leave" not live.

Pear

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.