SPL 2.11% 9.3¢ starpharma holdings limited

not sure why some are viewing this as a negative. it may not be...

1. 587 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 79

not sure why some are viewing this as a negative. it may not be a company maker but its another very positive step.

AZ are allowing SPL to conduct DEP preclinical studies on one of their major marketed oncology medicines. If they get results, AZ can pay up and take it further under a licensing deal with milestones or SPL can continue to develop separately. low risk for AZ but a great opportunity for SPL to further their DEP platform with a major player and leading oncology drug.

The preclinical studies may fail, but given recent SPL preclinical study results I'm confident AZ will end up taking their second DEP drug trial into the clinic (assumption is that AZD0466 will be in the clinic by then). I'm also confident it will occur in a shorter timeframe than AZD0466 as SPL are running the preclinical trials, they have been very active in this area recently.

As more and more preclinic and clinical studies / trials progress SPL are building a super DEP portfolio worth billions.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.