ADN 0.00% 1.7¢ andromeda metals limited

I realise most on Hotcopper only use Fundamentals (sweet...

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    I realise most on Hotcopper only use Fundamentals (sweet nothings/lies), hodl, and maybe some TA to form their tradng stratagies. I am a fringe dweller and I try to trade using century old Wyckoff and Gann stratagies. I have been looking into the current dates related to adn and have found some interesting correlations. Here are some of the (less controversial} things I have decoded in my Gann word calculator..

ASX ADN 29 6 2021=Disaster, Disaray, ludicrious, pessimism, corruption, sanctuary, & strong will. to name a few

ASX ADN 1 7 2021= Dilution, Aluminum, Taxation, victim, soft kill, templars, , temporary, possesion, Ernst Young, Snow Raven & realism etc.

So it would seem that Insiders and Instos (composite operators) are invited to accumulate at fair, 'mates rate' prices while we hold the bag. It is the only reason to raise this low. It explains the recent shorting bonanza too.
    The snow Raven can survive for extended times in sub zero conditions. Make of that what you will.
    BTW, this isnt nessesarily downramping because "the time to buy is when fear and loathing is high". This probably deserves to tank, but it shouldn't be at our expense

Anyway, the Crazy Train is about to leave the station, so Im off.
    I thought this thread seemed to be a good place to air my findings...

Better dust off those Diamond Mittens

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $52.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.7¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $41.65K 2.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
48 12077340 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 7484417 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.09pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.