ASX 0.52% $65.32 asx limited

interest rates 13 percent by xmas

1. 5,263 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    It would seem that todays growth figures at 4.1% indicates that interest rates are not doing their job.
    This would hint there has to be a massive increase to shake the market.
    I believe firmly that interest rates will hit 13% by xmas, you need a rate that high to have a broad effect on the economy.
    Using interest rates as a tool to control inflation is all about the broader effect on the population, unless the broader population is effected then interest rates will continue to rise.

While Im at it I think I will have a sling at what joke
    David koch is whinging to the reserve bank to lower interest rates, for memory he was one of the fools saying the sub prime wouldnt effect Autralia.

SOURCE yahoo finance David Koch a small segment

Well, perhaps you should forget the sales after Christmas this year, because one of the best places to look for a bargain, all year round, is the share market. Given the market volatility we've seen over the past six months or so, there are some great bargains to be had out there, if you know where to look. (BAD ADVICE.........)

These financial reporters are fake, they just pretend to know what is going on but really only repeat what they hear, or follow analyst who have double agendas.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$65.32
Change
0.340(0.52%)
Mkt cap ! $12.59B
Open High Low Value Volume
$64.98 $65.35 $64.90 $2.250M 34.57K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10 $65.32

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$65.35 25 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.28am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.