GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

Oh dear! There are none so blind as those who do not WANT to...

1. 1,720 Posts.
    Oh dear! There are none so blind as those who do not WANT to see.

It's going lower, but timing? Time wise cannot pick it, but going lower as sure as I'm breathing, why do I believe that? Noteholders haven't converted any more before yesterday's VWAP stuffed up their conversion rate.

Add in from the other day from proativeinvestors?

"The oil show marks a milestone for Golden Gate, which remains well capitalised for further drilling activity in the Permian, having recently secured A$7.5 million in funding from U.S asset management firm Lind Partners"

Was this meant as a joke? (IMO-no it wasn't but it is)

Good timing for these words that obviously many punters believe

Plus - Yesterdays open was pushed up by an unknown person

Those who have very large quantities of stock, good for them to bail out while the sheep buy in, as they will replace those shares they have done dough on by getting double or even triple the quantity for their notes when the time is right for them to convert

Also it's a small outlay to buy some more on the day to add some more fuel to the buying and sell those ones plus many more that they had lined up.

ian28320000 It's called churn, the number of times I have read something like- a quarter of a company's stock traded on the day must mean that someone has accumulated a large portion of the company, turns out 95% of the time
    that it's - nope just trading churn

But in this case on any news the company can put across as being good it's a get out of jail card for those holding the most stock

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.